Friday, November 23, 2007

Gold Edition Mickey Mouse PEZ Dispenser - 80 Year Anniversary

Believe it or not it's PEZ's 80 Year Anniversary. Can you believe it? I sure can't. I haven't been around that long, but it's amazing how anything could still be iconic 80 years later. You won't find too many people thought the United States and probably the World that is not familiar with PEZ.

I can remember when I was just a little kid and my mom bought me my first PEZ dispenser. I think it was a G.I. Joe dispenser. I can't say I was a huge fan of the candy, but I sure did like the dispenser. I was fascinated how the top of the dispenser popped up to reveal the hidden candy. It was truly modern candy engineering at its finest, hahaha. I'm sure each and every one of you can probably remember your first "PEZ moment". To reign in PEZ's 80 Year Anniversary they are releasing limited edition gold and silver Mickey Mouse dispensers.

Each package comes with three separate dispenser. The base of the dispensers are wrapped in gold glitter. I'm sure if you're a collector then you know DO NOT OPEN THE DISPENSER! This is a great collectors item and to top it all off the sales are going to charity.

"dispensers with gold-glitter furnishing, collectors set of 3 dispensers very rare - limited to 100 pieces"

No comments: